Old 12-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #13
Jack
Add Lightness

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2007 Lotus Elise
(From General)

Ok, a non-picture review. Went out with my son today and just got home. Very laid back, even when I veg'd out and took an extra lap by mistake after the finish. Very well run. I found that about 2 laps before a session ended, I started thinking "I wonder when we're done cause my arms are killing me". Not a lot of people on the track at once while we were there. No waits. The track was slick enough that if you wanted to be drift king, you could but the karts could be finessed to improve lap times with proper lines and speeds. Both my son and I started in about 24 second laps and were in 19.6, 19.7 by the end of our second time out. I talked with the owner (Ryan) and he is planning to introduce packages for families and specials during school vacation weeks. We both bought yearly passes. That's $50 and you get one race right away and another on the month of your birthday. I did F1 indoors maybe 4 years ago and the karts seemed the same to me. No fire suit needed. You can bring your own helmet (I did).

To me, the fact that they allow anyone 16 or older on the track in the adult karts and 10 and older in the kids karts works for me (my older is 16 and younger is 12).

Overall, I liked it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote