Old 12-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #315
subiTWO
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 273054
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza CVT HB

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueimp View Post
I am going on almost 12 weeks and still have not received the VIN.

I have inquired about the $500 of accessories and Subaru has not committed to anything. When I asked about it they said:

"When you take delivery of your WRX, we can certainly discuss offering you a goodwill gesture for the amount of time that it took to deliver your WRX to your dealer. We do not make such offers until the vehicle is purchased in order to know the full extent of the delivery time frame. We will make you some offer though"

I didn't order a WRX, but that is beside the point.

The problem is they can't even tell me if it is going to come in December. If it isn't going to come in December I need to buy a different car. I am driving a 94 Camaro (ha ha) since I sold my STI and I live in Utah. Obviously RWD and snow don't mix. I feel like I am in a pickle because by the time I get a different car will my Impreza have been delivered?

I feel bad about whining on the internet, but I don't feel like Subaru or my dealer is really helping out.

They can't tell you when it will get there becuase they Don't Know. Same story for me a year ago. When it gets loaded on the transporter, then they know...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
subiTWO is offline   Reply With Quote