Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinoFXT View Post
thumbs up for new design!!! looks way better and as i forester owner i still think the 04 05 is the best looking but this looks really good!! but not a fan of loosing the engine size. i thought it was dumb when they took the 257 out and gave the 06+ the 255.. i feel like they keep down stepping the power capabilities of these sleeper.. maybe a 2.0 in the NAs and at least the 255 in the XT!! i am excited to see what the new X-mode is all about... ! but good work subaru!! looks great!
No need to wonder!

Quote:
In the Forester 2.5i Limited and Touring and all 2.0XT models, a new X-Mode feature provides optimized control of the engine, transmission shift pattern, Active AWD front/rear clutching force, brakes, VDC and other critical systems to provide better wheel control on slippery surfaces and steep inclines.

Also in those models, Hill Descent Control, which is automatically engaged with the X-mode, uses the VDC system to help maintain a constant vehicle speed when the Forester is travelling downhill to help enhance control.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote