Old 12-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #3987
tunertony
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 134331
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STi
SWP

Sweet list. Can't wait for the rest. I feel like I was born in the wrong era.

Ill start mine.

88 Chevy Corsica. 2.8 v6. My parents old car. I loved the completely red interior not. This thing got me to school for like a month and died.

95 Chevy Blazer. 4.3 v6. My parents consigned for me. When I almost flipped it I knew it was time for a car.

96 Ford Probe GT. 2.5 v6 - 5 speed. My first car that I loved. I had this for 4 years. This is when I started modifying cars. At the end of ownership this thing looked like something out of the fast and furious. Ooh I was young and stupid.

96 Hyundai Accent. 1.5 I4. This became a winter beater. I beat the living crap out of this and it never died. I ended up giving this thing away.

04 Dodge SRT-4. 2.4 I4. Yes. Yes. I know everyone hates them but I loved this car. Big turbo'd and it made close to 400whp.

87 Jeep Wrangler. 4.2 I6. Another winter beater. This caught on fire after a month.

06 Dodge Charger R/T. 5.7 v8. I owned this for 3 years. Super reliable. Sounded amazing and was quick for a boat.

97 Jeep Wrangler. 2.4 I4. Soo dreadfully slow but great winter beater and fun in the summer.

08 VW GTi. 2.0t. I had this thing dumped on Faux BBS ch's. Fun car but German cars are expensive to mod and a bi?!h to work on.

96 Ford Bronco. 5.8. Another beater. I'm still working on this thing. It just kinda sits in my driveway.

00 Dodge Caravan. 3.3 v6. Another beater. I bring this thing around sometimes. 225k and still going.

11 Subaru WRX STi. My fav car so far. We will see how long I keep this car.

Plus jet ski, boat , and a motorcycle.

That's it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.