View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #3989
Chaos_Performance
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 333980
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Impreza Wag
San Remo Red

Well my list is rather long for my age but all started when I was 15...

1995 Acura Legend. 3.2 V6 manual trans... Car never did get on the road... Sold it to my cousin.

1987 Toyota Supra 7MGE automatic had 80k miles in it was crazy clean, hit a pole in the winter totaling that one..

2002 Audi A4 2.8 V6 me and my dad went halfs in the car cuz it was only $2k, cuz it needed some work but I drove that for a few months and my brother got in a wreck and totaled that one.

1992 Toyota Pickup 4cyl manual trans.. Had 3" body lift and 33x12.5 the truck went anywhere and I had lots of good times with it!!

1988 Toyota Supra 7MGTE. Manual trans, turbo this time had an OBX exhaust, the motor was supposedly built, it did have racing seats off eBay and some cage looking thing. Lol that I wrapped around a pole in front of my house!! Literally wrapped around!

Then I realized I had to smarten up cuz at this point I had lost my license twice and gone through tooo many cars.. Lol I was only 17 at this point!!!

2004 Mazdaspeed Protege... This was one of my favorite cars.. Say what u want but it was pretty quick, the trans was great, it handled awesome and just overall was a blast to drive.. This was the first car I really modded and I raced this car regularly at school in auto X events and probably 50 passes down the 1/4 mile.. And it made it from Ohio to mass atleast 15 times!! But it did eventually blow up like all the Mazdaspeed protégés do at around 120k miles.. So I ended up putting a motor in that car and selling it.

2002 Acura RSX type S.. This was another awesome car!!!! Kinda wish I still had it but Ohhh well.. This car was slightly modded when I got it and then I added a few more things.. This car also did many auto X events and a few passes down the track.. But ended up trading straight up for one of my currents pride an joys!!

2000 Honda S2000, this car had a bad motor when I traded it.... That didn't stop me, so I ended building the motor completely, 13:1 compression, AEM V2 standalone ECU, HKS exhaust... The whole deal.. This was just a year ago at this point.. And I put 750 miles on my $7500 motor and a stock valve spring retainer cracked and dropped a valve into my motor.... :'( so that's in the middle of getting re-rebuilt... So I came home from school and bought my friends old car.

1989 Mazda 323 GT, this is a great car except it is so old it's always needing attention.. And I didn't have time for that, the turbo went out about a month ago leading us up to my second pride and joy...

2004 Subaru WRX Impreza Wagon... I love this car and it is currently all stock but will be getting some much needed attention soon!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.