1. 1991 Dodge Spirit - $300 car - First car and shared with my sister when she was home from college - Later blew the motor soon after I got car #2.
2. 1991 Plymouth Laser - Pretty hideous, previous owner painted the interior bright blue. I put a system in it, traded a dirt bike for a head rebuild. Sister warped the head running it out of coolant after I bought #3.
3. 2003 Ford Focus ZX3 - bought when I was a Ford Tech. Traded in
4. 2003 Mazda 6 - Really nice car but wish I didn't spend the money since the Focus was a good car and would have been paid off shortly after - dumb young decisions
5. 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 - Very fun and fast bike but after a few close calls and a few friends getting into serious accidents I decided if I go back to 2 wheels it will be on dirt only (well...maybe super mototard).
6. 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 - Really awesome car, definitely the fastest I have owned (Still) but Ashburnham roads are terrible and the thing blew out 3 sets of rear shocks and so many endlinks and sway bar bushings it got annoying. I had enough one week and traded it in soon after.
7. 2009 Subaru WRX sedan - Good car but I hated that it wasn't a hatch. Traded in...
8. 2012 Subaru WRX hatch - Going on 5 months and 5,000 miles!