NordiX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 33439
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WR Pearl Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Olsen View Post
If you're a disciple of "Uncle Scotty" then I'm surprised you've missed his frequent rants about how crappy the HPS pads are. The subject comes up almost as frequently as his rants about the Hankook V12 not being a max performance tire. Try some better pads.
Well, as you can see by the number of posts I've made on NASIOC since 2003 I can't really claim to be a disciple of anyone. But whenever I've searched around for technical advice Scotty does seem to be one of the forum gurus that tends to have solid knowledge of all things Suby... and I did notice Scotty's reference to the StopTech pads above. So I will take that into account that perhaps my current pads are not doing me any favors.

But I have a hard time believing that all I need to do is swap to StopTechs and my 2/1 pots are going to suddenly become amazing... so I feel that the 4/2 pot question is still open for more discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post
are you sure your bleed is good? thats the first thing I would check.
I am sure that the system is air free. There is no spongy feel to my brakes at all. The pedal is quite firm... just not a lot of bite when I push hard.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NordiX is offline   Reply With Quote