View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #47
MikeLane92
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338522
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Sedan
WR Blue

i cut some serious time off of my runs after i made a short shifter for my 03.. my car was all stock.. except for a bigger tmic and an aem intake on 91-93 pump gas and i ordered a cheap short shifter and it wasnt short enough for my liking so i cut about 3" out of the middle and re welded it .. shimmed my linkages with washers so it was super tight and went to running low 13's from running 14 flats.. i launched around 4-5 with no launch control.. just bounced it off 4500 with my foot and get my clutch timed right after a few passes... my R/T's stayed under .100 the best being .002 on my best run.. 60' was 1.9; 330 was 5.6; 1/8 was 8.6@82 and trapped at 102... this car (at the time) was at 15 psi and weighed 3600 the day i ran it.. with me and all my stuff and a full tank.. right now its got a different motor.. (that hasnt started yet :/) and i hope to breach into the 12's now.. didnt change much in it.. but with a proper tune with my exhaust it should be better, but after about 3 passes it got too hot and it needed to sit for a while before i could do anything respectable again ha
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MikeLane92 is offline   Reply With Quote