Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 AM   #1845
paved1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 121704
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
07 WRX LTD
WRB

I would have to go ahead and say these optional BBS wheels ARE better in every way. While every other Subaru and their Sister is rockin' the 04-07 STi BBS wheels, I'm going to have a set of BBS wheels made explicitly for a WRX. Count how many STi BBS wheels are at your next meet, then count how many sets of these optional WRX BBS wheels are there. As I drive a WRX and not an STi, this gives them an even more cool factor. Simply putting the word optional in front of anything means there were less of them sold, which equals rarity, which= BETTER.
And while these wheels are 7" wide and not 7.5" wide, they are almost a full pound lighter than the 04's and a full 4 lbs. lighter at each corner than the 05-07's. That's 4-16 pounds lighter over all. Last I looked lighter= BETTER. All while wearing the same 225/45/17's.
Plus, imagining these wheels in your favorite color be it factory bright silver, matte black, or hot pink even, these wheels are f***ing good looking. Not that STi BBS wheels aren't but yeah, these are BETTER.
Yeah, I'd say Better is the exact word I would use to describe these wheels.
Wait, wait, were these even offered in the states? Might they be, could they be, are they JDM? Holy crap, everyone knows JDM is BETTER than USDM. Nah , they couldn't be. That'd be too much better. They're better but certainly not THAT much better...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
paved1 is offline   Reply With Quote