Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
04STiowner84
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332393
Vehicle:
04 WRX STi
Slvr

Question Upgrades advice!??

Ok guys so hears the deal...i would like opinions on possible upgrades. I have a limit of 1k-1500. Currently whats on the car is an Injen CAI short ram...aftermarket down pipe but im unable to see what brand...and a straight pipe all the way back. Now the tune set up from my tuner tells me everything on my comp has it at stock. Yes i know i need a tune an have a separate fund for that so plz dont recommend that. After reading so many reviews i will stay away from the AP for now so dont recommend that either.

I dont have any specific gains in mind i am simply wishing to start building. So i would like recommendations on mods. Now the mods that i listed were not my installs. Trust me...if u lived in the Purdue area you def could hear my car from a few miles away...yes its that loud. And the douche who had it before me did a crappy weld job on the cheap tip from auto zone...an yes i know i need to get that trash off there too. My plan for the exhaust is the Invidia N1 exhaust due to recommendations an sound. (no im not doin it just for sound) So hit me up fellas an lemme know what u think and what i should do from here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
04STiowner84 is offline   Reply With Quote