View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
04STiowner84
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332393
Vehicle:
04 WRX STi
Slvr

ah good point that is something i forgot to point out. Its an 04 with 86k on it. all the records i have point to it being well maintained except for the last issue when the pulley came off the shaft on the water pump. The subaru dealer had new complete heads put in. I know this not only from putting it on the lift at work but hahaha they also left the parts invoice and repair orderd crumpled up under the seat where im guessing they forgot. As far as goals, alot of you are going to call me crazy...hell even stupid but this IS what i want. I do want this car to do alil bit of these but mostly the last one, I am wanting rallyx, autocross, and drift.

Yes i know i know for the haters and the unbelievers out there im tired of hearing well u should have bought a RWD car. Well you know what guys i didnt an i think its about dam time that Subaru makes there mark out there. Do i dream of making it big an getting loads of sponsors and possibly doing WRC and Formula D...hell ya who doesnt but this is my dream an goal an i want to get there.

But good idea on getting the turbo looked at. Once the first snow falls i actually plan on pulling it off and sending it out to my local performance shop an having them check it out. Now as far as the intake....it might seem like an extreme but i have got wind that im getting the Cosworth intake for Xmas so pretty stoked an yes i KNOW i will need a tune after getting that beast installed. And yes i know i have to use a FMIC kit...which i already purchased from a buddy on here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
04STiowner84 is offline   Reply With Quote