Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoChArGeR View Post
You still didn't answer the original question not that it matters now. Anyway, I wasn't arguing about what lawyer's drive but more of what most would perceive as to what they would drive. I know of lawyers that ride their bike even in this weather to ones that just drive a prius. Mentalities obviously changed over time but traditionally speaking most people perceive lawyers to drive higher end cars not that it really matters what they drive coupe, sedan, SUV, and etc.

So you did a quick google search, posted a few pics of mentioned cars that I had to point out still doesn't prove you knew what it was prior to me pointing it out. However, I'm glad you took the time to learn more about the cars since you didn't know before because if you did you wouldn't have made the comment in the first place. I'm glad I got you thinking and now you know what each is if you see it on the road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoChArGeR View Post
I lack imagination and is this coming from someone that think's a 328i is in the same league as an M3........ You would think someone whom is a committed car enthusiast would be able to distinguish the difference. I don't own a suby but I can tell the difference between an impreza and an STI as there not even in the same league.
Never said they were in the same league performance-wise, but thanks for playing. Glad to know where your reading comprehension meets its threshold.

And, yes, I know lawyers that ride bikes year-round and drive fuel-efficient vehicles. Glad we can be on the same page.

On-Topic:
Saw a beautiful 2013 STI Limited sedan last night!

And apparently I was spotted by furtive.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is online now   Reply With Quote