xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RancerEvorution View Post
Thanks! My car just recently took the "stage 2" mph record on 93, trapped 114.7 in the 1/4 mile. It was less then 40 degrees out and I had removed some weight. Considering I had a 210lb passenger and trunk full of luggage when i recorded that video and the car was also full weight, i think i can shave a couple tenths off that time.

I'll be back !
Yeah, it should be able to do a little better time with the lower weight and temps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing View Post
Thanks..I made 294hp 320tq on AKUMA's mustang dyno. Im going to film another video 0-100 it should be faster and a better camera! lol
Great. Good to have a reference point for the Stage 2 cars out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07wrxstage2 View Post
Decided to try a 50-100 pull real quick on my way home yesterday but im going to do it again in a couple days when I can mount my phone to the wheel. Didn't feel very confident at those speeds with one hand and didn't do a great job shifting. Certain I can do better!

4th-5th pull(Will do a 3rd and 4th next time to see the difference)

vid.mp4 video by wrxsti4life - Photobucket

Vehicle: 2006 sti
Weight: stock
Mods:
Spt intake
Invidia divorced wastgate dp
Sr*s exhaust
cobb ots stage 2-93 octane

50-100MPH: Around 7.5-8 sec(Maybe someone can give me exact time)
NOTE: Also may want to do 51/52-101/102mph. Looks like I may have started my pull a little after 50mph.
I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. Not being quite at 50mph makes it hard to compare though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renosubby View Post
Damn, I didn't think me being 50 WHP down from lowering the boost would make that much of a difference!
In my testing I found that each pound of boost lost about 15HP and 1/10th of a second off the 50-100mph time.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote