View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #26
Scooby Guru
Member#: 261612
2002 WRX - 800HP
9.5s @ 150mph

Originally Posted by CatfaceType-R View Post
I also tire of your "my way or the highway" tuning and theories. (Which I have personal experience with) God must have given you the midas touch.

I think you need to play six more games of mine sweeper, I mean a six hour pump gas stage 2 tune...

We're all dumb, jr's numbers are your averages on a drunk day, you're the, set, and match.
Honestly, as an outsider, this is how a lot of his posts come off to me. I have no experience with either of these tuners, but that's just the vibe I get from the posts.

It also seems like he spends a LOT of time explaining how low his dyno reads, and then posts numbers (from the supposedly "special" cars) that are basically in line with typical numbers from other tuners.

I'm not trying to create beef with anyone. I'm just saying how it looks from an outside point of view.

EDIT: And I do realize that it's possible other people are inflating dyno numbers and how frustrating this could be. I haven't scoured past history to try and figure out why things are the way they are today. I just see someone who looks to be very set in his frame of mind and goes out of his way to make this known.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote