NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 26933
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Honestly, as an outsider, this is how a lot of his posts come off to me. I have no experience with either of these tuners, but that's just the vibe I get from the posts.

It also seems like he spends a LOT of time explaining how low his dyno reads, and then posts numbers (from the supposedly "special" cars) that are basically in line with typical numbers from other tuners.

I'm not trying to create beef with anyone. I'm just saying how it looks from an outside point of view.

EDIT: And I do realize that it's possible other people are inflating dyno numbers and how frustrating this could be. I haven't scoured past history to try and figure out why things are the way they are today. I just see someone who looks to be very set in his frame of mind and goes out of his way to make this known.

I appreciate this level headed feedback. I do agree that sometimes I get frustrated with the inflated numbers flying around these days and it gets the best of me on occasion. I think I'm one of the few shops that has remained stubborn in our dyno calibration, but maybe that's causing more harm than good at this point. I'll have to seriously ponder this and maybe finally give in and get away from my low reading calibration. Its certainly better for marketing, making customers happy, and at this point it would be more in line with the majority.

Again, thank you for your unbiased opinion and feedback.

-- Ed
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Equilibrium Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote