Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #427
2slofouru
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 90539
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
95 L with ej257k
powa, Raven R6

It's not arrogance, I prefer the terms being blunt, truthful, direct. I don't like beating around the bush for answers, especially from vendors. It's their job to know what they're selling, especially when they are the ones claiming a benefit.

I just stated my heads are almost done, and hope to be getting the cnc work done shortly. The fact I asked about it two years ago shows I was researching and weighing options rather than jumping on the bandwagon. My car has been running the ej20k for two years with no problems and the ej257 block with forged goodies is just another step.

This thread is a public venue that allows us to voice opinions and get truthful answers, prevents (most of the time) members or vendors giving false information and sometimes improves their credibility. There is no reason to take issues to pm, especially when others may have a vested interest in the subject. This is part of the purpose of a public forum. Pm's are for individual transactions that don't concern anyone else.

Oh, and I'm not your "bud" guy :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3SST3R View Post
Arrogance doesn't get you anything either bud.

Also If you been on this thread for a couple years you should have found a source to do it already
Or taught yourself.

Email him if you have an issue. Or call and sort it out. Maybe you came the first to get your clover design CnC'd

Just saying
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2slofouru is offline   Reply With Quote