View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #50
quazimoto
Scooby Guru

Member#: 70395
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobaru03 View Post
Listen, I started this post and I have my opinions on anything I want, granted yes I didn't do my research but if you actually knew the whole story you would understand but you don't, so please the next time you over fatherly type advice, don't because you have no idea what went on.
See,opinions are like ass holes,everyone has one. And when you go and post your opinion on an internet forum,people have every right to disagree with that opinion and then state there own. The comment about Cobb hiring Romraider's lead developer was not intended to try and make you feel bad. If the software was so crappy,Cobb wouldn't have even had an interest. And you got the analogy backwards. In this case it would have been more like Audi hiring Kia's lead designer. Cobb is an established name in the aftermarket tuning industry for many vehicle manufacturers. Romraider is Opensource freeware. You think you are the first person to get the run around from a shop/tuner? How niave are you? If you are so pissed off about it then go leave a thread about your experience with said tuner in the review subforum.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by quazimoto; 12-09-2012 at 08:44 PM.
quazimoto is offline   Reply With Quote