NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 316221
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 WRX Wagon Ltd.
UGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BUG-I View Post
Can the AIr Lift kit be purchased with everything except the compressors? I work for a Jeep/offroad mail order company so I get the Viair compressors relatively cheap. I'm just trying to figure out the most economical way to pull this off.
They sure can! Our website allows you to build your own custom air ride setup, enabling you to switch out your compressor / tank / suspension / management choice with ease. As the largest distributor of air lift performance in the world we stock everything in our warehouse and ship out most orders the same day. We're currently offering free shipping as well Shoot me a PM or e-mail john@bagriders.com if you'd like a quote, I'll beat any price on the planet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadsplatter
I'm definately opened mined on bagging...I want to see more videos. Bag Rider, you should put some on the Bag Rider website. Or did I miss that?
Our media intern has been away in Italy for the last six months, so we put a few video projects on a temporary hold. He comes back in 6 days (wahoo!) so expect to see a few videos from us over the next couple months I'm also working on a new section of our website for media stuff, but most of my time is currently absorbed by sales so I haven't had much time to write any code. Soon though, we'll be launching a couple new sections of our website dedicated to the community and for providing media!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sato_unit
I like the blq. reminds me of my car when it was static on em
Thanks Abbitt! I think it's a solid winter wheel, not to mention it was kind of my only choice if I wanted to stay on Rotiform's and not run the same wheel during the winter and summer :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio248
am i the only one that hates those BLQs?
Nope But I love 'em! I've never been a big fan of mesh-y wheels on Subies, but I'm starting to change my mind (I guess Kevin's car kinda started to convert me). I've got some big (read: WIDE) plans for Spring '13

It's another Monday here at Bag Riders, unfortunately it's raining and not snowing Kevin fitted up some fog lights and now we're both on Rotiforms for the winter.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bag Riders Air Ride is offline   Reply With Quote