View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #1360
Guardian-X-
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 331064
Vehicle:
06 Impreza wrx sti
WRB

Does anyone know if there are any replicas of the prodrive stone guards out there that are any good? I really need some way to stop the side of my car getting damaged by rocks and at the same time protect my wheels because the spokes stick out leaving them particularly vulnerable to rocks bouncing up from the tires .... it's going to look like my car was sand blasted down the sides if i don't stop it.

The only problem is that i really don't like the look of RA mudflaps or any other of that size so the small stone guards fit the bill perfectly but i can't held of a set genuine prodrive one's (apart from the insane priced sets)

I don't want to drill a bunch of holes or use self tapping screws down the whole fenderwell so prodrive like fitment would be nice.

I know it's a bit much but doesn't hurt asking ... in the meanwhile i'm keeping an eye out for a genuine set front & rear.

I nearly bought the genuine subaru flaps but just missed the ebay auction and would have gotten a dirt cheap prodrive set if only the seller would have shipped abroad ... they where sold for a measily 10 in the UK (i'm in belgium) i would have gone to at least 25 but to no avail.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guardian-X- is offline   Reply With Quote