Scooby Guru

Member#: 208152
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2004 350Zed Base
Sold: 07 STI LTD #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense98rt View Post
That would be awesome as long as the price stays low. Price is the only reason I won't do a turn 1 event.
I completely agree! I managed to snag the GroupOn deal earlier this year, so Sat/Sun with Turn 1 was ~$180. Damn good instruction, though! Once you're signed off to drive solo with T1, the price is much more affordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
Thank you to whoever stickied this thread btw, much appreciated and it was very helpful in getting the word out to the community. Hopefully the attendance numbers will continue to increase so we can keep having these.
Many thanks for giving us the opportunity! Had this one not fallen so late in the year, I probably could've gotten some friends to drive the East Course, maybe even a pair of Evos.

Even if I'm not able to attend, I'll promote the crap out of some cheap track time! And if you make this a seasonal thing, even better!

I'd love to see a Sat/Sun again, too.

Also, how did the drawing for the tires go? Was it drawn from everyone once they checked in, or did you have to go register? I never managed to make it to the tent Folger Subaru had set up on the opposite side of the garages.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubieEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote