Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335343
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
Ice Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndr78 View Post
Jake (and anyone else running TP on their 13) please provide continued feedback with yout TP setup. I am ultimately going to run the TP stage 1+AEM intake map, assuming the 2013's respond as well as the 11's and 12's...

Just trying to decide wheter or not to just get the tactrix cable and maps now...or wait for COBB to release their AP with 2013 maps, and then buy the TP maps and flash via the AP...

Are there ANY worthwhile features that the AP has over a tactrix/laptop (data logging, revert to stock/flash erase ability, etc), that would make waiting (and paying) for the AP worthwhile???
I know this thread is about a month old but I have a TP stage 1 map on my '13 WRX and the difference from stock is incredible! Car feels night and day different from stock. Eric was very quick to respond to my emails as well as update my map once i sent him some log files (turn around time was measured in minutes, a couple hours TOPS )

With Eric's included instructions, it was very easy to understand- saving my factory image, reflashing, and data logging were all very easy! I highly recommend Eric and Torqued Performance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jbose is offline   Reply With Quote