Old 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #77
VaughanJer
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 319089
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
WR Blue Pearl

Ok, I read all the posts on this thread and I have a few related questions. I have a 2012 WRX sedan.

1. I was planning on getting the Cobb adjustable short shifter instead of the Kart Boy. Is Kart Boy really that much better even without the option to adjust?

2. For a 2012 WRX, would there be any benefit to first buying the SPT short shifter assembly and then installing an aftermarket short shifter lever into that? I ask because all the photos of the SPT shifter show more components than just the shift lever, and I don't know if any of these components are better/stronger than stock.

3. Bushings, I get so darn confused with all the shifter bushings and the slightly different names that manufacturers use. I currently have the Cobb rear shifter bushing and the Beatrush Shifter Link Bushing (BEA S76010SCB). I see that Turn In Concepts has all kinds of bushing, but I don't want to overlap with what I already have.

If anyone could address these questions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
VaughanJer is offline   Reply With Quote