iAmjudge
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 300236
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Silver

I'll be the first to say that APM has been absolutely fantastic with the work they have done for me. I'm sure most people on here would go to APM for engine work/tuning/suspension etc but I dealt with APM for insurance work.

I was rear ended, and a couple weeks after that, discount tire messed up my front bumper taking my car off the lift. I went straight to Mark in both instances and I thought I would have to deal with both insurance companies calling back and forth, sending quotes, the whole nine yards. Mark went above and beyond and kept in contact with them throughout the whole process, and fought to get my money for my bumpers as quick as he could. Of course that would be too easy and the insurance company for the rear bumper didn't want to pay the full amount. I told Mark I would just end up paying cash to cover the difference and he did everything he could to get my price as low as possible. If that's not working for the customer and insuring 100% satisfaction, then I don't know what is. I also had them install the GT Spec D steering wheel which came out perfect.

If you have anything you need/want for your car I wouldn't hesitate for a second to go to APM. They treat you like an old friend every time you step in the door, the prices are fantastic, and the work quality is top notch. As long as I'm driving I will be an APM customer, and will recommend the shop to anyone I come across.

Thanks again Mark, for all the help.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
iAmjudge is offline   Reply With Quote