Old 12-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #90
05_BlueLGT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 274148
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX CSK Tuned
05 LGT EFI Stg2 CSK

I recently decided to jump into lowering my 2011 WRX. After many hours of research I stumbled across Synaptic-3 on NASIOC. The review held them in high regard for being meticulous and preforming top notch work – they were spot on!

After exchanging several emails with Dana, who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with great detail I was confident that their work would be 1st rate. Synaptic was only a short 30 minute drive for me and so I reached out Dana and the guys there and made my appointment for the install of my coilovers, rolling my rear fenders, and corner balance/alignment.

I showed up a month later the night before to drop off my car with all of the new goodies to get installed and was greeted by the team – they showed me around the shop and some of the projects they were working on…fast forward to the next afternoon.

I showed up several hours before the shop closed and my car was all put together on the lift… or so I thought. They showed me around the car suggesting ways in which I could make my camber adjustable and when we got to the front of the car that’s when I saw it – a crack in the paint!
The front fenders hadn’t even been touched and Dana and the guys quickly realized (after I had mentioned I had test fit my wheels a few weeks prior - oops!) that my short trip around my block had caused the cracks. Nervous as could be they suggested that I roll the fronts as well to keep the wheel from hitting the fender again. They quickly got to work as the day got darker – still taking their time on every inch of my car as if it was their own vehicle. Dana even took over the fender roller himself to work the paint around the crack!

The entire time (three hours) I sat with Dana and the guys and talked shop – for them to keep banging out the work and include me as a first time customer and as a younger guy was more than welcome. Their skills, fabrication, recovery from unknown problems, and overall level of service have made me a repeat Synaptic-3 customer for my future services and modification needs.

I plan to go back in the spring to have them install a few more suspension parts as well as making me my own custom catch can set up! The guys all share the same passion for the cars they work on and their level of work reflects this. I would/will recommend Synaptic-3 to anyone I know looking for a quality race and fabrication shop!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
05_BlueLGT is online now   Reply With Quote