APM Tuned
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 282460
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Wow, thank you Mr. Judge, like I said, I'm honestly glad that your happy with your investment and get to enjoy it...that's what having a car like this is about. I'm just here to help keep them on the road man, once again, thank you for allowing us to work on your car, the pleasure and honor is ours.

-Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Phone: (630) 833-8911
Email:

Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -

Last edited by APM Tuned; 12-14-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: "WAS to IS" ;)
APM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote