Old 12-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

I agree with Sonny. This latest ___hole was no wolf. A wolf is a noble creature, a social pack animal who kills for food and to protect it's young. This creep who shot his mom in the face then killed the kids in her school was a mangy, deranged, rabid, sick mutt, at best. The words of Grossman were an analogy for certain. I think we all know the point he was making, even if he could have chosen better animals.

I can barely imagine a more cowardly act in my wildest imaginings. I think a solution to this is to do just like the Israeli's do. ARM the hell out of the teachers and place a trained soldier or two at each school as part of their duty day.

I didn't see it mentioned before, Chano. I don't read each and every single word of every post. I think you would agree that this event warranted more mention than what it received in your post.

I've been here a long while. I know it is a car forum. I have made many close friends here over a decade or more. We can't possibly all see each other with our work schedules and travels. This is a commonplace we have gathered for years. Is it so out of place to discuss such things in an open forum when the thread had it's own heading? Personally, I don't think so.

You don't have to click on it if you don't want to read it.

You that have em. Hug those little ones a bit tighter, keep em close. Peace out!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Nomadgene; 12-17-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote