Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338666
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2014 Impreza Limited
SWP/Blk Leather CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
now if you could only explain to me why ohio drivers drive slow in the fast lane, this angry jersey driver would be at peace
That drive me nuts! Probably because people are stupid and don't know the law. The other thing I see is someone blasting up to get past a truck only to get there and match the speed so both lanes are held up. Very aggravating!!!!! I do see it a lot on Ohio, but I also see it in many other states as well. Not just ohio plated vehicles. I have traveled all over this country on two wheels and there only a few places where the law is actively enforced. Where are the optional laser cannons when you need them.

When I was out in the Pacific Northwest this past summer on a three week motorcycle trip, (yeah we rode the whole way), I discovered signs posted along the roads. It is a state law, (can't recall Washingtin, Oregon, or both), that if you are holding up more than 5 cars, that you have to pull over to let them pass. For a motorcyclist on a twisty road that was heaven!

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guzzi 1 is offline   Reply With Quote