Scooby Newbie

Member#: 326909
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Premium
5MT 5-Door Marine Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend_ View Post
She looks fantastic! Love the shift knob, too!
Thanks! I'm not done yet though. Tints are in my future, and maybe, maybe summer rims & tires. I'll eventually end up putting snow tires on the stock rims like I did with my Saab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur125 View Post
Such a beautiful ride! I would love to test trive the manual, but unfortunately when I bought my 2012 they only had two CVTs in stock and I needed a new car right then/there...
The wait nearly killed me, but I'd do it all over again, it was SOOO worth it. Love my manual transmission! CVT does get better mpg though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrysImpreza View Post
Put my winter shoes on yesterday due to the impending snow this week
Rims look pretty nice! I think I saw them on tirerack and decided against them due to all the little holes, but they don't look that bad! They look much better ON the car then on the internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaRareYellow View Post
Took delivery on Friday, 14th.

2013 Sport Limited w/ nav in DGM. 26k even before taxes and licensing.
Added the front spoiler, rear spoiler, mesh grill, auto dimming mirror, aero crossbars, all weather floor mats and seatback protectors.Rally armor mud flaps and tinted windows to come shortly as well followed by pics.
Got this one the from when I got in to drive home from the dealer.
Congrats, man! Can't wait to see what you've done with it!
From that pic you posted, it looks like you got the navigation too. Was that included in the purchase price as well?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
arsa13 is offline   Reply With Quote