1. HP at the WHEELS- looking for around 350whp...ish, happy with 320whp
2. What type of dyno- dynojet
3. what shop it is- All Aspects , probably going to have a guy Shad tune it, he has always pulled great RELIABLE numbers out of our track cars.
4. Where do you live- Hampton Roads, sea level
5. octane level- Shell 93...always, and will drive 20 miles to get it over bp sludge, bp always tests out lower octane here by the local college ODU, shell typically tests out about 96 to 97 octane
6. Are you opposed to a FMIC? I have a front mount now.
some more info, its is a version 6 ej207 sti swap, no ac, fmic, 2.75" TBE, intake is fabbed. currently has vf28 turbo running 19psi
self tuned (i know what im doing somewhat
it is running on an AEM EMS-4 standalone
i know i will have to upgrade turbo and the 440cc injectors, got a td05 turbo sitting on the shelf at the shop tight now, been debating if it is a waste of time.
I have a TON of experience modding cars, this is my first endeavor in subaru though, typically honda, nissan, cobras and toyota inlines (2j,1j,7m) you get the point. this boxer is harder to rebuild than my rotary was lol
thanks for the input guys.