Old 12-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #12
Kiwi Fella
Modest Mouse

Member#: 27323
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2000 RSTi

Good points by all here...

I have been moderating AKIC for over 8 years now and the forum comes in phases.

The "annoying" guys become the old hands and complain about the new blood that comes in just behind them, when all they are doing is just acting the same way that they did when they discovered AKIC.

This is a car forum in a small community, in a perfect world you would all be respectfull of each other, be open to new members and look at growing the community and Ralph and I would not have to do any moderation.

One rule that I have in my Kitchens is as simple as this "In the kitchen at least 90% of what we talk about should be in regards to culinary and food" Concept being (especially in Denali) that you are trying to provide a better work environment where people learn verses talking about how ****ed up they got the night before.

90% of this board should be about Subarus, the rest needs to stay in Off Topic and we have provided a thread for that.

If you have anything that relates to politics.... Nasioc has an area for that also... nothing destroys a conversation/thread quicker than politics, religion or talking about EVO's.

We have enough of those in our real lives lets try to keep that out of AKIC and focus on "FUN Stuff"
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kiwi Fella is offline   Reply With Quote