Scooby Guru

Member#: 142608
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2003 Sonic Yellow
Marginally well behaved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXt4cy View Post
Unless you are dealing with crappy injectors with a poor spray pattern, this behavior should be something that can be tuned out.

I've even got my wife's car starting and warming up nearly perfect (has a slight idle hunt 30 - 45 seconds after starting until it warms up). It took a bit more work, probably because it has the EJ207 so there's no TGVs.

Who tuned your car?

If you're OS tuned and want some help messing around with the warm up stuff, let me know.
ID1000 injectors...so shouldn't have injector problems. I'm on accessport...but any insight or suggestions would be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalgrover View Post
I ran into this same issue over here in GA. I tried playing with the cold start enrichment tables for a long time. Eventually I got it about as good as I could get it, and finally just decided it wasn't worth messing with anymore. I really don't mind it at all since my car doesn't have a remote start on it, but I can definitely see where it would be annoying not to be able to use a feature on the vehicle during certain times of the year, when you paid good money to have this feature available.
I havn't brought it back to the tuner yet to address the issue, but it may not be able to be fixxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 340Duster View Post
You really have to play with the cold start/ cranking tables. Mine will fire right up in our coldest weather which never gets below single digit temps F really, but still pretty damn cold. It has a bit of an AFR wander for the first minute or so but that's it.
Car fires up every time and idles perfectly...the only issue is i have to very lightly touch the gas pedal to get it to fire up the first try. It def. gets colder where you are than down South here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Squidz is offline   Reply With Quote