View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
LostAndFound
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 253380
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 WRX

Default WRX stolen Union City, NJ / Jersey City border - FOUND!!!

Car was stolen Wed night from border of UC/JC.

I'm hoping someone can spot the vehicle, parts, or my snowboard gear. Please, if you see the car on the road, call the cops immediately. Anything else please contact me: 862-823-6173 . I'll give a reward if anything leads to them.

Description: Car is a 2002 Sedona Red Pearl Subaru WRX, loaded with snowboard goodies. Custom front grill all black and no emblem (not pictured), Rally Armor mudflaps, trunk completely debadged as well. Yellow fog lights, Thule roof rack with custom fairing, stickers on back window - "omg, Analog, green monster face, and others". Drag wheels as pictured. They may have discard roof rack.

Subaru people - parts that may be on market - STI axle back exhaust, whiteline sway bars, drag wheels 17 inch with Dunlop SP Sport tires, STI struts with megan springs front (orange) and sti springs rear (black), JVC double din head unit, oem gauge pillar.

Snowboard community -
Burton Rampant boots:

Burton pipe gloves - Some obnoxious bright green/red pattern. They look radioactive.

Anon goggles. - all red, reddish lens:

SPY Trever Andrews Goggle - all black, dark lense, sort of rainbow color logo and pattern over left eye of goggle.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...18098113_n.jpg

Brand new Dragon Rogue goggles.

Bern helmet - with brim - "ERIC" on left side in bern font, but I would think they would remove this.

2 triple plays to creek.

Sky blue four square jacket ( I believe). Faint blood stains still visible.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._2123278_n.jpg

Thats about it. I hope someone can someone identify any of this and get some leads. Thanks to all that looked into this.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by LostAndFound; 01-30-2013 at 05:33 PM.
LostAndFound is offline   Reply With Quote