Old 12-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #34
crash907
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 250938
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
PSM

This was a terrible tragedy for those children, the families affected, and the nation hurts for the victims. However I think it was a set up. Even if it wasn't, it's just one move closer for big brother on check mating the second amendment. The punishment should come to the pharmaceutical companies. They poison the sheep with pills. I'm depressed there's a drug for that. I can't sleep there's a drug for that. I'm too hyper there's a drug for that. Its all about the dollar to them and it's all about control to uncle Sam. Why don't they just legalize pot? I've never met a depressed, hyperactive, insomniac stoner have you? I'm just so god damn tired of the government trying to capitalize on events like these. 9/11 brought the tsa Nazis, department of homeland security(what a ****ing joke) and the patriot act. It's all moving parts of the machine. Massacre at the batman movie, Clinton pushes UN gun ban, Obama reelected, nbc sports caster pushes strict gun control after murder/suicide, mall shooting in Oregon, now sandy hook. You can call me a "whacky conspiracy theorist" but all these events fall into place way to easily and timely for big brother.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by crash907; 12-22-2012 at 05:49 AM.
crash907 is offline   Reply With Quote