nighthawk06si
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267490
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Hatch S2+SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlRex11 View Post
I have found a couple threads on this actually. A friend of mine received the letter, I haven't seen it although I could have just missed it and tossed it in the trash. We are both stage 2 so it will be a pain in the butt. My account on my.Subaru doesn't show anything pending so I'm not sure. Supposedly you can't register your car without that flash, I would flash now if I was you. I have some contacts at Subaru so I will post my findings, should hear something early next week.
I actually gave SCS a call earlier today and asked them about it and if I should schedule an appt to bring the car in for the ecu update/reprogramming but they said they looked up my VIN and doesn't seem like my falls under the recall so I don't need to do the update/reprogramming.

I was curious cause I know some people got letters and emails too but I haven't gotten anything at all so I guess I don't need it. My car took delivery Feb 2011 if that matters. I believe pearlrex11 you got your car before I did so our cars might not need it?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
nighthawk06si is offline   Reply With Quote