Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brapple View Post
I don't really have any results. I was just sharing the mpg from our 2012 w/CVT since new to add to the discussion.

My one observation, and I think it has been discussed here, is that the reported mpg by the onboard computer is higher then what the real mpg is.

The white line is the calculated mpg and the red line is the trend line. The grey line is the trip computer mpg. Not suprisingly the milage has dropped as we got into the winter.
Thanks for the explanation. I needed the CVT for my daily commute, but I am truley disapointed with the real world MPG's of this car. I sold my 2010 VWGTI b/c of the 6spd and dealing with traffic, but oh man what a difference with MPG's and just daily driving satisfaction. Warranty was about to expire on VW so that also played into purchase decision.. but if I had to do all over again.. I would have kept the VW. Hate to say it but this will probably be my last subaru.. I just prefer the ride, handling of German cars I guess. I do love the AWD of the Imrezza though. Actually enjoy driving the car in bad weather vs good if you can believe that. Good Luck with your car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote