View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #4865
Djent
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335681
Chapter/Region: International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeno View Post
+1. Who cares what people think. It's your car. My last car was an autumn copper FX45, some people thought it was a bit flashy for a 28 year old but whatever. I'm 34 now and "going backwards", getting the boy racer in PBP, and plan on enjoying every second of it. I could easily get something fancy and "more appropriate for my age" like my buddies and their audi's and bmw's and range rovers, and even eyed the CTS-V for a while. But then I drove my first Subaru and fell in love pretty much instantly.

If you love WRB, then you should get WRB. Anything else and you're going to kick yourself. The first car I bought was a G35, placed an order for Athens Blue, but the dealer screwed it up (never placed the order, saw one in the pipeline and figured I could have it, but it was already reserved by someone else). Long story short, I ended up with a black one, which I loved, until I saw them every damn day and every time I saw one in Athens Blue, which was maybe once every couple of months, it was like a little piece of me died. I got rid of it 15 months later. You don't want that feeling when you see a WRB drive by you. Get it.
this +10000000000000000000000000000000000000. I was about to get a black sti instead of white and I r ealized this would happen to me and just waited Lol. If you're buying a car, you better have it the way you want!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote