Member#: 300017
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Limited
WR Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron'z 2.5RS View Post
Not 100% on that...

Not 100% how to do that..
Updating both IE and your video card drivers (or graphics drivers) can be done through the standard Windows/Microsoft update. You should be able to find it under the Start menu, or go to update.microsoft.com (that should redirect you as needed - I'm in OS X, so can't tell you exactly). Software not from Microsoft will be updated in various other ways. Generally, check the menus and configuration (settings) screens for the piece of software and look for "updating" related options. Dig around with it and you'll find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron'z 2.5RS View Post
Well, it looks like it's just more me than anything... I'm REALLY good with some things, this isn't one of them... I know enough to get myself in trouble...
The secret to being good with computers is trying things (and reading documentation from time to time). Be cautious about deleting things, but don't hesitate to look through menus and configurations. Explore, and if you find words you either don't recognize or that don't make sense in that context, look them up with Google. You can do a lot of looking around and learning without actually changing or hurting anything. Once you start to understand the words in the context they're used, making changes becomes a lot less intimidating, as you start to understand what's going on.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
equiraptor is offline   Reply With Quote