Scooby Guru

Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 XT+10.0@143 GR+
9.0@170mph GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEyeII View Post
So at what torque level do GTR'S start spitting rods?
650 seems to be the TQ limit for oem rods before they bend.. Guys have been in the 700-750hp range just keeping the TQ down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaMotorsports View Post

JR was supposed to bring the car to Akuma for a number comparo between dynos. We are closed for vacation this week, but I will open up the dyno no problem. He and I will get in touch and then get the car in for pulls and a possible retune.

Adrian also has the invite out to him and the Suby if he wants to come, no problem at all.

Regards,

John
Just need to make some time and I will come down. I also need to get some FTW so I can retune it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolinsti05 View Post
Aren't they similar to the Evo x as far as the transmission boost control? Has anyone even designed anything for that type of system yet Mike?

And AKuma LOL good luck let us know when that never happens. Hey I got a perfect Idea just send him your map locked on an ECU and let him see what it make on his dyno
The trans doesn't alter the boost on either one Billy

Think you may be a little confused, I mentioned to John that maybe I would retune my car on the FTW on his dyno since he is close and I wont have to remove my fwd drive-shaft.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote