Scooby Newbie

Member#: 316780
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhmtns View Post

Most people initially join NASIOC because they just got a Subaru and they're all excited, kind of like starting a new relationship with someone. Over time though, that initial naive kind of love is replaced by a daily relationship filled with plenty of ups and downs. Once the bad times outweigh the good, many people move on to a new car or relationship. They keep their NASIOC membership though because it's a form of entertainment, so you end up with many people who are on here just to engage in witty discourse. That's my psychological interpretation of it.
Haha this makes total sense... thank you for answering my question brother!

But on a side note, I did join Nasioc way before I owned a Subaru mainly to gain knowledge and information prior to buying one. I searched about the 2.0 vs 2.5 and aftermarket parts, type of oil and filter to use and i have literally learned a lot. If it wasn't for you guys on here I would still have a Catted up pipe along with a probably blown turbo, possibly engine...

Thank You true Nasioc Supporters and Guru's for answering questions and being there for the information.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.