Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Adammc92
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332349
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 Spec-b #423

Default Pre-flash data log, looking for inputs

The car is an 06 LGT spec.B i got it in rough shape, i still need to do some maint stuff before i consider adding more power. I got the car and added a boost gauge to make sure things are ok and they werent. I was only holding 5lbs. after some investigation i found a blown intercooler and a sliped Tb hose. I since fixed those issue but still only boosting a very sluggish 11lbs. The dealer said its the turbo and that my warrenty will cover it, i just havent had the time yet to lose my car for a bit.

I wanted to flash it but want to wait till the motor is happier, my friend and i were deleting a p2016 code using ecu flash and since we were there wanted to run a data log to see where things are at. If there some other paramamiters i should have turned on or other off, please let me know and ill do another pull.

This is a 3rd gear pull, the car has a perrin TMIC, SPT intake (came on the car, i have already picked up a stock airbox to swap out just been too cold out) and a GFB BPV, other than that, there are no other mods or other than factory maps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nNLWDFWUnBPRkE
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Adammc92 is offline   Reply With Quote