Member#: 286731
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2007 Civic Si sedan
NHBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timithy82 View Post
I traded trunks a while back =)

anyway,, I was driving in 5th gear.. started to give it some gas so I can get to the speed limit. My clutch has been slipping lately. So the RPM jumped and when I left off, I guess the clutch caught grip and the tires somehow spun. I remember the front end started slipping to the left. Then I went for a rollercoaster ride.. I think I hit a guard rail. It was pitch dark and drizzling rain out. I'm still confused why the AWD and traction control didn't help that incident at all. The only thing I can think of, is the road was wet from the drizzle. I mean, I've drove the car like crazy through rain before and it drove like a champ. So it has to be because it's drizzling and cold out on the streets.. ah well,,,

Any of you guys have any idea if the insurance company could possible total the car? I really hope it's totaled so I can just forget about the damn thing. I won't know until Friday morning when the adjuster comes and looks at it..

and yes I am okay! felt like I hit a damn speed bump.
Sorry to hear man! unfortunately i doubt they will total that out.... i mean if they didnt total jive's car then they wont total yours.....

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cenoevo is offline   Reply With Quote