Old 01-02-2013, 02:44 AM   #1805
WreaKLoosE
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 165300
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
Steel Gray Met.

Hay thanks Scby rex. I did deloom the tb wires still no luck on the distance for me Same for the Alt wires. It gave me some more room and I got them to connect but the wires where dam tight still so I felt better just to make them longer..

The fuel lines where made for my other RS manifold set up and it was all configured way differently. so I needed them that long at the time.. Yea.. I was thinking about tapping some of the vacume taps to the back. Just got to figure out what i got to do to clean up some of the wires and hoses still..

About slotting the alt cover I did read about that and was going to do it but when I got it in i still had a bunch of room from the alt cover to the a/c belt and I was good on clearance.. I took a few quick pics to show the clearance and the bolts i used... It was one of the OE bolts from the TGV was perfect and it screwed into the alt case where the tensioner used to go.

Even though the bolt crews to the altinator ill probably just throw a bolt on the end.

This is not fully done there are still a bunch of clean up i gotta do..

But I do like the feedback and any CC you got..

Thanks guys..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WreaKLoosE is offline   Reply With Quote