View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #9
RHDNEAL
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 342132
Join Date: Dec 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: gaithersburg
Vehicle:
1997 outback sport
white/gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack ffr1846 View Post
Remove a battery terminal with everything shut off. Put in a milliammeter and measure the current. I don't know what's acceptable for your particular car, but if you're over about 100mA, go looking for why.

Also, are you sure on the alternator? It's at about 14V when running?

Battery connections. Be sure at the battery and wherever it's connecting, but that's basic stuff.

Subarus are fairly normal. It's not like it's a Lotus, where killing a battery in 2 weeks is normal and expected.
HAHA i was a lotus tech for a short period of time, that is a battery killing sum bish voltage was 13.9-14.2 when i checked it last night
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RHDNEAL is offline   Reply With Quote