View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #35
fredzy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 317270
Vehicle:
15 WRX, WRB 6MT
14 CX-5

I think you guys would know better than I, but hasn't Mitsubishi declared that they will remodel themselves around green/eco specialized vehicles? I haven't heard a remote whisper about performance anything from them since the EVO/Ralliart came to market. Or anything new at all in the past several years for that matter. Just the i, the Outlanders and now this Mirage. Nothing else. I'm pretty worried whether they'll be around to honor the zillion year warranty on our Outlander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
Mitsubishi would need to hire a new marketing team and refresh the company in my opinion. I would highly structure my commercials after the extremely successful Dominos commercials. If they can come on tv and say we realized our companies quality sucked, and we fixed the problems, come in and test drive the new mitsu.... I think you would put mitsu back on track. Something like "mitsubishi... reborn".
Haha, I don't think that marketing ploy is a good idea at all for a car company. When Domino's publicly tore up their old products, there weren't thousands of old pizzas out there in their customers hands to consider. I would feel pretty dissed if Mitsu denounced any of their legacy products, even if it wasn't mine specifically. Good or bad, the cars will be around for a long time and you have to stick by them, quality and looks be damned.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
fredzy is offline   Reply With Quote