View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #22
Drewbie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 309709
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
99 Rs coupe

I understand it could seem skeptical, not everyday do you have someone offering to save you money on your bills. I'm a broker and work with providers across the country. Not always can I save people money, but it seems about 95% of the time there is a savings. It could be up to 30-35% less than what your currently paying. If you can save anything, it puts you in a far greater financial situation having a lower "overhead" to support a business or family.

Anyone interested can call me anytime @801-259-8346. My name is Casey Gale, im a real person, you can it me up on facebook as well. My phone is always on, and I'll return any calls missed.

I'm not going to force this on anyone, it's available for those that want to save some $$. Those content to keep paying what your paying and don't want to try and save $$ fine, It doesn't matter to me. It's just a rough economy, and I'm trying to help out where and how I can.

FYI, paying $100/month, $400/month, $78,000/month means nothing in the world of utilities. The companies don't measure what your paying, they measure what your paying for each unit of measurement. It maters what your paying a therm for gas, or kwh for electricity, and the average usage for your household or business.

I'd love to help everyone, inbox me your number, or call me, and we can go over what your paying, and I'll see what I can do for ya.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Drewbie; 01-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Drewbie is offline   Reply With Quote