Scooby Newbie

Member#: 339856
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
Before I say this, I want to point out that I am the type of guy who checks UPS every hour to see if there is an update for any package I have coming to me. The STi order is basically the same thing but on a much larger and longer scale. With that said, when my wait started, my sleep schedule became all messed up. I would wake up at 4 am and browse nasioc religously and check my email every 15 minutes even though I knew I would not have any updates. I went to sleep thinking about the STi and I always dreamed about driving it. When I woke up, the first thing I would do was check Nasioc, my E-mail, and look up more reviews of the WRX/STi. I should also mention that I stopped going to the gym when my wait started because of all the anticipation.. I gained 15 pounds.

Now try to top that. I am pathetic as ****.

The wait for the car is a terrible experience. I wanted to cancel my order and purchase the one on the lot but it was sold and there was literally no STi's left in a 200 mile radius. I should learn to be more patient.
Back when I was in college I was the type of person who would do that too, fortunately I now have a full time job that doesn't allow me to the obsessive lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sketcheroo is offline   Reply With Quote