Scooby Guru

Member#: 98210
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Premium 6MT
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post

The only thing that would have been different from a STI vs. a WRX in his build is the PAR gear set...so you really aren't making any sense there. Everyone knows that the weak point in the Subaru platform is the pistons. That is nothing new and the worst of it was in '08.

You are just a troll who thinks he knows everything with no experience in anything he spouts. And we are feeding the insanity...so I'll stop now...
I wasn't saying it was a better idea to mod an still because they have mostly the same issues I meant both wrxs and stis.

I don't see how this is trolling. I basically said it sucks that our engines can't handle more power which turned into a whole pedantic exchange about HP vs torque when I was just trying to make a general statement. Then you got all defensive about your engine and xluben's tampon fell out. I just made a harmless comment.

I may not have engine building experience I do have extensive experience with is watching idiots blow their motors up on forums and in real life for the last 11 years

Should clarify that I don't mean you guys are idiots because you knew it was going to happen and actually had a plan of action instead of most people who just sell their broken car at a loss.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Celery GT-5 is offline   Reply With Quote