Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334143
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX
Vin Diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowphun View Post

Sounds like you had an adjuster come to you and put together an estimate? They will always lowball, they only do a visual inspection and are aiming to write you a small check and close the claim. Next time you need to take the car to the bodyshop of your choice and have them do the appraisal, they will be very thorough and will then work with your insurance rep to get it sorted.

I would expect this behavior from every company, so changing providers won't help. You also need to calculate if it is worth making a small claim given the impact it will have on your record and future premiums.
Was waiting for this response, yes the adjuster came to my house before I towed it to the shop, he also said he wanted an estimate from the shop to make sure everything is covered. They said 417 was enough if I went to one of their pre approved shops (idk any reputable shop that will do that amount of work for that low.. Do you?) and that's why the estimates are different. It's over with now. But I think I'm switching to liberty.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BradX978 is offline   Reply With Quote