View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #292
Goosetavi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334401

Quote:
Originally Posted by IveBeenRued View Post
Sorry to hear about it. Whereabouts do you live? It seems pretty ballsy on their part to do it right on your property. Around where I live a neighbor probably would have held them at gun point or given me a call so I could confront them.
I live in socal, in the Inland Empire. It definitely sucks the big one, we have a night watch but pretty useless, I guess. I already bought another rack, used this time. I don't plan on mounting it until I beef up my alarm.

Has anyone attempted to add motion/proximity and tilt sensors to the factory alarm? I basically don't want anyone to be able to touch the car and keep the same alarm/remote and maybe remote monitoring via smartphone?!!

If anyone comes across a Thule fairing with a 'Simply Clean' decal, a "NY" ny giants decal and a yellow "W" Wutang decal or two yakima front loader bike racks, let them know that I miss them dearly and wished they'd come on back home.

@aeoporta I know what you mean, I moved out to cali from NJ 6 months ago. I didn't know cali got down like jersey. Now I'm back on alert
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Goosetavi is offline   Reply With Quote