Scooby Guru

Member#: 1725
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
99 Subaru Impreza
GF silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1n1 View Post
I'm pretty sure at least half of the intent of your post was to breed jealousy over here... I wish these could even be decisions over here in the States. First world problems...
I'm so transparent! It is nice being back here and having the choices of fun small hot hatches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquemada View Post
Suzuki Swift Sport would be my choice, cheap and reliable. Rent4Ring uses them as rental cars for the Nordschleife

http://www.rent4ring.de/en/info/rent...dschleife.html
Yeah, seen them often at the Ring as well.

I'll try to get a test drive in the Swift this week along with the Abarth Punto/Mito. I think the Mito might be off the list because of driving position though it is pretty sexy. Might look at SEAT as well and see if they have a Cupra model in my budget. But I don't really like DSGs especially these one's that won't hold a gear and shift at redline regardless. I'm back and forth about diesel vs petrol (as you can see from my choices above) since my commute is 43 km one way each day. Which is part of the reason why the Abarth 500 is no longer on the list. Driving position is a bit uncomfy for me on my long commute. But its also a fun car up to about 7/10ths and would be awesome for a short commute, city hopper. The thing that is nice with the Punto is that I can get it with the 180hp motor and that's helpful for longer autobahn trips.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Arnie is offline   Reply With Quote